Great Stuff 12-Ounce Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Ounce Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Apr 13, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Impedes spread of fire and smoke through service penetrations
- Recognized as an alternate Fireblocking material for residential construction
- Seals service penetrations between floors
- Seals electrical runs through wall studs
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Exceptional adhesion to building materials
Impedes the spread of fire and smoke through service penetrations. Recognized as an alternative fireblocking material for residential construction with three floors or less. Tested according to ASTM E84, ATM E814 (modified) , UL1715. Bright orange foam for easy code identification. Seals service penetrations between floors and electrical runs through wall studs. Air-tight water resistant seal. Superior adhesion to building materials. Tack free in 6 minutes, trims in 30 minutes. Cures rigid in 8 hours. One can equals up to 19 tubes of caulk, all direction dispensing, UL Classified.
|Curing time (hours)||8|
|Functional Cure||8 hr|
|Packing Type||Aerosol Can|
|Standards||ASTM E84, ASTM E814, UL 1715|