Louisville 10-Foot Type Ia Aluminum Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Foot Type Ia Aluminum Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 4, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Multifunctional ProTop with multiple tool slots
- Molded pail shelf
- Center-Pull spreader braces
- Heavy-duty gusset bracing
- Angled aluminum slip-resistant rubber feet
This Louisville 10 ft aluminum step ladder has a load capacity of 300lb, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder is equipped with the innovative ProTop with a magnet and multiple tool slots, molded pail shelf, angled aluminum slip-resistant rubber feet, steel gusset bracing, and pinch-resistant spreader braces. This ladder is ideal for painting. The Louisville AS3010 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
|Closed Depth||7 in|
|Closed Height||118.4 in|
|Closed Width||26.3 in|
|Duty Rating||Type IA|
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Maximum Reach Height||170 in|
|Maximum Standing Height||91 in|
|Number of Steps||9|
|Open Depth||58.011 in|
|Open Width||26.3125 in|
|Opening Height||113.17 in|
|Rung Type||Standard Step|
|Step Depth||3 in|
|Top Width||13-1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Approved; CSA Certified; OSHA Approved|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|