2 x 1/2-Inch White PVC Pipe Reducing Bushing
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 24, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Inserts into fitting hub to reduce to standard male pipe threads
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- Adapts from solvent welded line to standard male pipe threads
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Inserts into fitting hub to reduce standard male pipe threads. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Spigot X FIP
|For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|2 X 1/2 in
|Certification, Codes, Standards
|ASTM D2466 Specified; NSF Certified