GENOVA 3/4-Inch CPVC Pipe To Tube Coupling
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch CPVC Pipe To Tube Coupling
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Dec 6, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- CPVC construction is impervious to mineral build-up and corrosion
- CPVC systems are accepted by major model building codes
- For adapting from CPVC pipe to PVC pipe in cold water applications only
- Solvent-weld installation to CPVC tubing requires no soldering
Used in cold water applications only to adapt from CPVC pipe to PVC pipe.
|End Style||Slip IPS X Slip CTS|
|Material||Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC)|
|Usage||For Cold Water Applications|
|Working Pressure||200 psi|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D2846 | NSF Listed|
|Nominal Size||3/4 in|