3/4 x 1/2-Inch PVC Pipe Reducing Coupling
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Dec 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to reduce or increase pipe sizes
- Pipe solvent welds into both ends
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Used to reduce or increase pipe size. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Kresoxim-methyl, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Mebendazole, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||3/4 X 1/2 in|
|Size||3/4 X 1/2 in|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM D1785 Specified|