Genova 3/4 x 1/2-Inch PVC Pipe Reducing Coupling
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4 x 1/2-Inch PVC Pipe Reducing Coupling
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to reduce or increase pipe sizes
- Pipe solvent welds into both ends
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Used to reduce or increase pipe size. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Nominal Size||3/4 X 1/2 in|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Size||3/4 X 1/2 in|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|