Genova 1 x 3/4-Inch PVC Pipe Reducing Coupling
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1 x 3/4-Inch PVC Pipe Reducing Coupling
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Oct 31, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pipe solvent welds into both ends
- It can be used reduce or increase pipe size
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Used to reduce or increase pipe size. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Nominal Size||1 X 3/4 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Size||1 X 3/4 in|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|