Lasco Fittings 1-Inch PVC Pipe Coupling
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Inch PVC Pipe Coupling
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pipe diameters are the same as iron pipe
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- Pipe produced to a Standard Dimensional Ration (SDR) has a wall thickness that is a proportional to its diameter and all sizes have the same pressure rating, the pressure rating schedule pipe decreases as the diameter increases
- Used for joining sections of threaded pipe and/or nipples
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Used for joining sections of threaded pipe and nipples. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D1785 Specified|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||1 in|