Genova 1-1/2-Inch PVC Pipe Plug
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/2-Inch PVC Pipe Plug
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Nov 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Adapts to standard female pipe threads
- Solvent welds directly into fitting socket to form permanent closure
- Pipe diameters are the same as iron pipe
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- Pipe produced to a standard dimensional ratio (SDR) has a wall thickness that is proportional to its diameter and all sizes have the same pressure rating
- The pressure rating for SCH pipe decreases as the diameter increases
Solvent welds directly into fitting socket to form permanent closure. Conforms to ASTM D2466.
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Nominal Size||1-1/2 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|