Bostitch Prozhoze Polyurethane Air Hose 1/4 In X50 Ft
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Prozhoze Polyurethane Air Hose 1/4 In X50 Ft
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Rugged reinforced polyurethane construction is abrasion puncture and chemical-resistant
- Flexible from -40 to 180 deg F for revolutionary workability
- Reusable 1/4 in MPT fittings are field repairable in three easy steps
- Non-marring translucent material provides a clear view of airline contaminants
- Hi-Viz safety yellow color for improved jobsite visibility
- Snap-fit strain reliefs provide flexible reinforcement for extended life
- Up to 2X lighter than standard air hoses
- Ribbed design prevents hose from sticking to itself or other jobsite obstructions
This air hose is tough and flexible. It is lightweight for easy management. Use this air hose for finish carpentry and roofing jobs.
|Application||For finish carpentry and roofing jobs|
|Temperature Rating||-40 to 180° F|
|Working Pressure||200 PSI|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|