GENOVA 1/2 x 3/8-Inch CPVC Angle Tube Adapter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 3/8-Inch CPVC Angle Tube Adapter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Oct 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Solvent welds directly onto 1/2 in CPVC tubing and adapts mechanically to 3/8 in OD Pex tubing or copper tubing
- Most often used to adapt from 1/2 in CPVC tubing risers through floor 3/8 in OD closet and/or lavatory riser tubes
- Can also be used with metal risers
Solvent welds directly onto 1/2 in CPVC tubing and adapts mechanically to 3/8 in OD Pex or copper tubing. Most often used to adapt from 1/2 in CPVC tubing risers through the wall to 3/8 in OD closet and/or lavatory riser tubes. Can also be used with metal risers.
|End Style||Slip X Tubing|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM Specified | NSF Listed|
|Nominal Size||1/2 X 3/8 in|
|Size||1/2 X 3/8 in|