BernzOmatic 12-Inch Silver Nickel Brazing And Welding Rod, 2-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch Silver Nickel Brazing And Welding Rod, 2-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 3, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flux-coated nickel silver rods are perfect for household repairs including railings, radiators and bicycles
- Working temperature of 1,680 degree F to 1,700 degree F / 915 degree C to 926.6 degree C
- Includes two 12 inch rods
- High tensile strength of 60,000 to 85,000 psi for weight and vibration-bearing joints
These flux-coated nickel silver brazing and welding rods are perfect for repairing household items such as bicycles, metal furniture, railings and radiators. Use to join carbon and alloy steels, and most unlike metals such as nickel and brass. Intended for hard soldering, brazing and welding with a tensile strength of 60,000 to 85,000 psi, and a working temperature of 1,680 to 1,700° Fahrenheit. Includes two rods.
|Applicable Materials||Alloy Steel, Brass, Carbon, Nickel|
|Includes||(2) Brazing Rods|
|Tensile Strength||60,000 to 85,000 psi|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|